ABOUT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
“Technical Analysis” is a method of evaluating securities by relying on the assumption that market data, such as charts of price, volume, and open interest, can help predict future (usually short-term) market trends.
It provides you tools for managing trading position, Its about generation tips & tricks for intra-day trading by using technical analysis.
Technical analysis has become increasingly popular over the past several years, as more and more investors &traders believe that the historic performance of a stock is a strong indication of future performance.
The use of past performance should come as no surprise as the markets are known to move as per predictable trends and patterns. These trends continue until something happens to change the trend, and until this change occurs, price levels are predictable.
Technical Analysis not only helps you understand the profit target but also aware you of risk involved in the trade.
We teach the secrets of successful traders, we teach unique ideas to trade in Intraday, Swing trade, Short term delivery, Futures & Options, This course is different from regular technical analysis because Our studies are based on Logic & easy mathematical formulas, and are used by many successful traders, Brokers, and Fund Managers
- Methods for identifying trends and turning points.
•Develop self trading platform by using a set of indicators.
•Method for price forecasting.
•Understanding charts and their patterns for buy-sell decisions.
•Learn all candles, patterns and indicators and many more
- Learn how to operate or use technical software’s for research and generate tips.
- Learn how to generate calls in all segments either it is equity, commodity or currency.
- You will be able to do Risk management, Money management & formulate and implement strategy.
- Use of art techniques for Successful Intra-day and short term trading.
YOU CAN DO RESEARCH ON STOCKS, COMMODITY, FOREX
ON ANY INDIAN AND WORLD MARKET
UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND DO RESEARCH ON ANY LIVE & EOD SOFTWARE
DETAIL CURRICULUM: DOWNLOAD
After studying this course the candidate is ready to give exam from institutions like NIFM, BSE, NISM, NSE etc. Candidate can obtain technical analyst certificate after passing such exams. He/she will be eligible to be a technical analyst and work as technical analyst. He/she will be able to generate self calls / tips in equity and commodity market
- No previous experience or software needed!
- An open mind!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ?
- Trade stocks like the pros!
- Avoid the common mistakes that new traders tend to make.
- Calculate support & resistance to measure risk vs. reward.
- Learn the psychology behind investor decisions.
- Identify the 4 stages of a trend.
- Buy & sell stock with confidence!
Who this course is for?
- This course is great for Beginners who are still learning the financial markets.
- Take this course to take your investing game to the next level.
- Majorly focused on the graduates, post graduates who are looking furtherance of career in stock market.
- It will be useful for BANKERS,INVESTMENT ADVISORS,MUTUAL FUND DISTRIBUTORS,DEALERS.
Aim of Technical Education Course
- The main aim of the technical education is that, it makes the students skilled and technically fit for the industries. The technical education schemes are having very good opportunities for career and employment. It imparts the knowledge strongly from the basics to advanced and modern technologies for the budding technical aspirants. The education which provides special practical knowledge of technologies and skills is known as technical education. It is different from general education. As far as concern the technical education promotes independent and self learning, tunes the student effectively and increases the potential of the students. The technical education is not about studying and passing of the examinations, but it imparted a technical bias to the electrifying today’s students.
- In this era of unemployment, only technical education can assure one of a job or source of income in terms of technical skills and it can provide comfortable living. Those who are still in the conventional institutions, passing examination that have little relevance in the modern systems, may not find opportunities of employment. And, quite naturally, they end up becoming the victims of frustration and find themselves in dilemma in this modern world.